Longest Night: Solstice Ceremony – modulars, movement, magic
Time & Location
About the Event
** NWFF is joined by Modular Seattle, Dustin Wong (LA), Jennifer Moore, Matt Drews, Hannah Piper Burns (PDX) and a host of other performers and artists in presenting this full-venue event! Admission is on a sliding scale; doors are at 6:30pm **
Enter a waking dream as NWFF is transformed in celebration of the longest night of 2019. Filled to the brim with ambient and electronic music, live performances, movement exercises, wellness activities, participatory rituals, and countless inventions culled from sub- and semi-conscious states, LONGEST NIGHT is a communally-minded Solstice party concocted by our staff to make light of the darkest hours.
This event also serves as a birthday party for Sagittarius and Capricorn folks, such as:
- Dec. 5: Edward Wolcher (of Town Hall Seattle)
- Dec. 9: Tanya Tran (of Tacoma Film Festival & The Grand Cinema)
- Dec. 19: Courtney Sheehan (contributing but not in attendance; formerly of NWFF)
- Dec 20: Vivian Hua (of Northwest Film Forum)
- January 3: Gina Altamura (of Holocene Portland)
Want to make this your celebration, too? E-mail email@example.com with thoughts and ideas!